After the age of 50 we lose 1% of our dermal collagen, elastins and hyaluronans per year. As a result we experience facial changes such as:
- A thinning dermis
- Hollowing of the cheeks and mouth areas
- Deepening lines in nasolabial folds
- Descending fat pads due to gravity
- Greater bony landmarks
- Thinning of the lips
- Flattening of the upper ridges from the nose to the mouth
- Dropping of the mouth corners causing loss of support for the lip and leading to “marionette” lines
- Drooping of the nasal tip
- Decreasing support of lower third portion of the face
Call us today at 657-218-9859 for a free consultation
Recently approved by the FDA, Juvederm™ injectable gel is a “next-generation” dermal filler. The smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your “smile lines” (nasolabial folds—the creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth).
Juvederm™ dermal filler lasts long because it’s the only dermal filler currently available with the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid and a special formulation process. This process creates a smooth gel that flows easily into the skin, creating smooth, natural looks.
All other currently approved hyaluronic acid dermal fillers use a gel particle suspension formulation. These gel particles may be visibly seen as opposed to the smoother formulation used in Juvederm™. The smooth consistency of Juvederm™ dermal filler also may help to minimize the discomfort that can sometimes occur during the injection procedure. In addition, Juvederm™ injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is proven to be safe and effective for persons of color.